- To function as an instrument to propose realistic and attainable quality benchmarks for academic and administrative activities and to help the institution to grow with sustaining quality.
- To evaluate, refine, redefine, coordinate and to audit the Internal Quality Assurance Mechanism for total quality management of the institution.
- To shoulder the responsibility for generation, promotion, implementation and continuous improvement of innovations in curricular, co-curricular and extra curricular activities of the institution.
- To direct all the activities of the institution towards the enhancement of the learner’s knowledge capacity and personality through values.
- To arrange for periodic setting up of quality benchmarks for the institution in its quest for excellence.
- To arrange for regular interaction with the NAAC and timely preparation and submission of such reports as IQAR and RAR.
|Click here for IQAC minutes and actions taken report 2019|
|Click here for Academic Calender 2019-20|
|Click here for Academic, Physicsl and Support Facilites Report 2019-20|
|Click here for Student Satisfaction Survey 2019-20|
|Click here for programme outcome|
|Narayanamenon V A||Principal||Chairman|
|Dr. K. Jayanisha||Assistant Professor||Coordinator|
|Aiswarya S. Babu||Assistant Professor||Assistant Coordinator|
|V.A. Sheeja||Secretary, Cochin Devaswom Board||Member|
|R. Bindu||Associate Professor||Member|
|Dr. T.D. Simon||Associate Professor||Member|
|Dr. M.R. Rajesh||Associate Professor||Member|
|Dr. K. Sudheendran||Associate Professor||Member|
|Dr. N.R. Nithya||Assistant Professor||Member|
|Dr. G. Bipin||Assistant Professor||Member|
|P. Pramod||Assistant Professor||Member|
|K. Gopalakrishnan||Senior Superintendent||Member|
|Adv. K.K. Gopinadhan||Nominee from alumni||Member|
|Vijayakumar||Nominee from stakeholder||Member|