Objectives of Curriculum Monitoring Committee are
- To ensure the smooth and efficient management of academics
- To revise Time Table for a course(s) / Department(s)
- To monitor various academic activites ( Bridge/ Remedial coaching)
- To assess quality of the students joining in the college
- To assess dropout ratio, percentage of students securing different levels of performance in university examinations, competitive examinations etc.
- Present commiitte was constituted with effect from June 2016.
- Revision of time table for English Department monitered from 2016 academic year.
- All Departments conducted bridge and remedial classes and the same were recorded by the respective convenor
- As per the direction of Principal a new time table for 2017 acadmeic year was prepared and submitted to the Principal
Convenor : Prof. Viswas V Nadh, Dept of Statistics
Dr. T D Simon, Dept. of Economics
Prof. Dhanya V Mukundan, Dept of Mathematics
Prof. Smruthy S, Dept of Mathematics