Courses presently handled:
Area of Interests:
• ‘Eco-consciousness in the Vedic Age: A reading of Ashwin Sanghi’s Krishna Key ‘ in Re-thinking environment: Literature, Ethics & Praxis. ISBN 978-93-5307-466-2.Ed. Shruti Das. New Delhi: Authorpress, 2017.( Professor Biyot Kesh Tripathy Best paper Award at the UGC International Conference at the PG Department of English, Berhampur University, Odisha.)• ‘Divided homeland, fragmented psyche: Rajinder Singh Bedi’s Lajwanti and Bhisham Sahni’s Pali as narratives of loss’ in PURSUITS – A journal of comparative studies Oct – Nov 2016, vol XIV (ISSN 0974-7400). • "Afghan Diasporic Consciousness in Khaled Hosseini's 'A Thousand Splendid Suns'" in PURSUITS-A Journal of Comparative Studies, vol. vii, October-November 2009 (ISSN 0974-7400)
• "(Re)Locating the Self: The Emerging Feminine Consciousness in 'The Stone Angel' by Margaret Laurence and 'The Dark holds no Terrors' by Shashi Deshpande" in CONSPECTUS-A Journal of English Studies, vol vi, 2012 (ISSN 0973 0990)
• Presented paper titled The growth and development of Malayalam short stories: post 1950 & chaired a presentation session in the UGC National seminar, MD Shah college, Mumbai on 18th & 19th Nov 2016.
Presented paper at the International Conference on Canadian Literature, Dialogue across Cultures: Canada and India, organised by the Dept. of English, Holy Cross College, Trichy on 31st Jan-1st Feb, 2006
• Chaired a presentation session and presented paper titled "Displaced in the Desert: A Study of the Colliding Cultures in JMG Le Clezio's 'Desert'" in the UGC Interdisciplinary Global Seminar , Exploring the Cultural & Literary Nationalism of Fourth World, organised by the Dept. of English, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh on Dec.14-16, 2012
• Presented paper titled 'Unlocking the treasures of ancient knowledge: Ashwin Sanghi's "Krishna Key"' at Desi International Folklore Seminar & Festival at Kerala Sahithya Akademi Hall, Thrissur on 30th May 2014.
Member- Indian Association of Commonwealth Literature & Language Studies (IACLALS).
Member of the Board of Examiners for the conduct of M A English Viva Voce 2013, 2014 & 2015.
Life member T.K. Nandakumar Foundation.
Chairman, Centralized Valuation Camp (UG) 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Member of the Board of studies in English of St.Josephs College(autonomous), Irinjalakuda.
• Editorial Board Member of 'Cognition' a peer reviewed journal of Little Flower college, Guruvayur.
• Editorial Board Member of 'The Investigator' an International Refereed Journal of Multidisciplinary Explorations.