- To function as an instrument to propose realistic and attainable quality benchmarks for academic and administrative activities and to help the institution to grow with sustaining quality.
- To evaluate, refine, redefine, coordinate and to audit the Internal Quality Assurance Mechanism for total quality management of the institution.
- To shoulder the responsibility for generation, promotion, implementation and continuous improvement of innovations in curricular, co-curricular and extra curricular activities of the institution.
- To direct all the activities of the institution towards the enhancement of the learner’s knowledge capacity and personality through values.
- To arrange for periodic setting up of quality benchmarks for the institution in its quest for excellence.
- To arrange for regular interaction with the NAAC and timely preparation and submission of such reports as IQAR and RAR.
Chairman: Prof. C M Latha (Principal)
Convenor: Dr T D Simon
Dr. V. Indira
Prof. P.V. Rajasekharan
Prof. A K Ravikrishnan
Prof. K.M. Geetha
Prof T K Ramakrishnan
Prof. C. Anila
Prof. V N Harish
Sri K.L. Babu