- The admission to various UG Courses of this college for the accademic year 2017-18 is through the Calicut University Centralised Admission Process.
- Hostel accomodation is available for girls and boys
Admissions to various courses/programmes 2017:
- Community quota Registration closed at 12PM on 30-6-2017
- Community quota alotment list of the registered candidates is published on respective departments
- Those who got allotments may report to the respective departments from 04-07-2017for admission.
- Admission of the students from the first ,second and third alotment list is closed.
- Students are requested to wait for the Fourth alotment to be published by the calicut university on 04-07-2017.
CONTACT: Nodal officer : 8943851820
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in English Language and Literature, Functional English, Hindi, Malayalam, Sanskrit, Economics, History, Philosophy, Political Science
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) with Finance as specialization
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A)
Master of Arts (M.A) in English Language and Literature, Malayalam, Economics, Political Science
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
Master of Commerce (M.Com) with Marketing as specialization